Thursday, September 5, 2013

Exciting News for Mainly Maren!


Exciting news today...Mainly Maren has officially hit the shelves (well, one shelf at least) in Munich!  That is right.  I am now selling my wreaths in the local handmade specialty store, Karusa.  For a few months now, I have been debating opening an Etsy shop but with the high cost of shipping, this seems like the best option for me.

It will be interesting to see what sells here in Germany and I am looking forward to learning more about the market.  Right now, the crafts I see around in the markets and stores tend to be traditional Bavarian styles.  Think deer antlers, hearts, mushrooms, and elves.  Will the Germans take to the American style crafts?  We shall see!

Here is what is currently in store:

The Newest Project- "Baby Blue Bird"

Check out my German labels!

Special thanks to Raw Lux Gems for the information on Karusa.  Also, if you stop by the shop, make sure to check out Cut and Tear's Oktoberfest dolls! Buy homemade y'all!


Support handmade!
Graphic By: http://monsterellaplushart.wordpress.com/

Make Life Beautiful,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.