Tuesday, May 21, 2013

To Disney or Not to Disney?


Husband and I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary in less than a month!  Crazy...can't believe it...
Mr.&Mrs!

We are taking a trip to Paris, France in August to recognize this special occasion.  The planning has just begun, meaning, we have a Paris travel book sitting on our bookshelf.  

While in Paris we will do as most tourist do; Eiffel Tower, Mona Lisa, Notre Dame.  After all, we will be first time tourist!
Well, today I casually mentioned to Husband that I think a day of Disneyland Paris might be fun.  This turned into a debate.  Husband argued, why go do the most American thing possible while in Paris, France?  I agree with him completely, but at the same time I have to say that is the very reason why I want to go!  
Am I becoming jaded of all the ancient artifacts, gold plated ceilings, and 1,000 year old statues?  

Or do I just need a modern day of pink princess castles, felt mouse ears, and brightly colored plastic statues?   

The debate is still out there and has been tabled until further discussion.  I agree that first we should see the historical things that only Paris has to offer.  But if time allows and there is an extra day, wouldn't it be fun to just be a kid again?

To Disneyland Paris or not to Disneyland Paris? That is the question!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each and every one.